-
February 1st, 2005, 11:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
...I'm going to have a defibrillator set up in my room for Monday nights.

Just in case I need it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 01, 2005 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>
-
February 1st, 2005, 11:33 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Maybe Chaser could adopt you and you could share !!
-
February 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Hope it gets better for you.
-
February 1st, 2005, 11:42 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Nope, I'm now working Monday nights. I don't want to talk about how it's killing me.
-
February 2nd, 2005, 12:39 AM
#5
Inactive Member
my dad's is in his chest, but I'm sure that you could just hold on to him when it goes off
-
February 2nd, 2005, 01:39 AM
#6
Inactive Member
come on over! my not only can shock you but it can slow down or speed up your heart rate as needed! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] hell just buy one. mine cost the insurance company 60 grand just for the machine, and a lot more to put it in and maintain it.
-
February 2nd, 2005, 10:35 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Might have to do it next week, Chaser. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks